Please join me at Cerro Verde Retreat Center in Alajuela, Costa Rica!
Through the practices of yoga, meditation, and ritual, discover the infinite well of wisdom and power available to you within your own sacred body, heart, and mind. Explore the inspiring land and astonishing wild life of Costa Rica on adventurous river hikes, and reconnecting with Mother Nature. On this retreat, we will hold space for each other to deeply feel and experience a direct connection between our individual bodies and the body of the Earth. There will be a number of activities, services and excursions available to the group during this retreat: Mountain and jungle hikes to beautiful waterfalls, visits to local volcanoes, coffee farms and botanical gardens, as well as our daily yoga and meditation schedule.
Beautiful, healthy, locally harvested food will be prepared fresh every day for us. Dietary requirements and allergies can certainly be accommodated. We are fortunate that we will get to eat in a very nourishing and mindful way together. Please note this will be a "sober" retreat!
- All organic vegan meals, cooked on-site by our excellent chefs
- Personal program facilitators trained in life coaching, yoga studies, and meditative practices
- Local tours and activities exploring Costa Rica's history
- Hillside meditation areas overlooking the Alajuela village
- Wood burning fireplace
- Four person hot tub
- Laundry facilities and wireless internet
- Please note: Airfare is the only part of your trip not included, inquire for details if you require assistance
accomodation & rates
- Please note this is a sober retreat, yet ALL are welcome
- $4,900 Single Occupancy / $2,800 Double Occupancy
- Please note: payment plans ARE available
- Seven Days / Six Nights
- October 11-17, 2018
- 12 person max. - Reserve ASAP!